Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One of the greatest moment of Victoria "posh spice" Beckham


I love Victoria. I really don't think she's a stuck up bitch. I genuinely think she's funny.  See the above pic Mrs. Beckham was trying to get a pic of the paparazzi for a change.  But seems to forget she actually needs to remove the cap.
Just a thought when she got home ...

Victoria: David darling I have something really funny to show you.

David: What is it darling?

Victoria: I took a picture of the paparazzi (show david the screen of the camera)

David: When did you took it babe? last night its so dark can't see a thing

Victoria: Oh no! what happened the camera must be broken

(Then the next day Victoria her pic on the paper and realized that the lens cap of the camera was on)
FAIL.. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment